• 02-24-2011 03:21 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This is why im so excited about HSC - nothing has ever, proven to produce so much hair in such a small area, just imagine if this compound is applied to say a larger sq area of the scalp.

Hitzig with Acell and Ziering with Histogen are supposed to report news on results soon and I cant wait.
  • 02-24-2011 04:31 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Hitzig with Acell and Ziering with Histogen are supposed to report news on results soon and I cant wait.

Same here, haven't been this excited to see the onset of spring in years lol.
  • 02-24-2011 06:31 PM
    HairTalk
    Does anyone know when results are expected to be posted?
  • 02-25-2011 12:21 AM
    Gubter_87
    I believe Dr. Ziering said he would be posting some kind of initial results from an exploratory study in about three weeks.
    But what results are Dr. Hitzig planning on sharing with us in the near future?
  • 02-25-2011 04:20 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    I believe Dr. Ziering said he would be posting some kind of initial results from an exploratory study in about three weeks.
    But what results are Dr. Hitzig planning on sharing with us in the near future?

Dr. Hitzing recently replied on another thread stating that he has some new exciting news. Not sure what it is but he said he would hope to BLOW OUR MINDS haha. That shit better be good haha.
  • 02-25-2011 04:47 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Dr. Hitzing recently replied on another thread stating that he has some new exciting news. Not sure what it is but he said he would hope to BLOW OUR MINDS haha. That shit better be good haha.

thanks CVA ...you got a link to the thread by any chance?
  • 02-25-2011 04:58 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    you got a link to the thread by any chance?

Here's the post:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=396

I don't think his statement that "Sorry you haven't been blown away by the results, but the results are the results to date. Hope to blow you away in time." indicates that he has something amazing to announce in the near future. He's just expressing his hopes that things will pan out someday.
  • 02-25-2011 05:10 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Here's the post:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=396

I don't think his statement that "Sorry you haven't been blown away by the results, but the results are the results to date. Hope to blow you away in time." indicates that he has something amazing to announce in the near future. He's just expressing his hopes that things will pan out someday.

Yeah... he hopes to blow us away - lol.

Honestly, when he talks about 'saving hair' I just feel annoyed for the damn options you have for doing so... PROPECIA lol - I wouldn't touch the stuff - for one... as soon as you come off whatever you retained/regrew you lose within 3 months, couldn't imagine taking an anti-androgen for the next decade or two.
  • 02-25-2011 05:17 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Well before that he, wrote this - "Sorry not to have posted in a bit but I have been quite busy with my paper and with some exciting new stuff.
    Best to all of you

That was before the "Blow your mind" ha.

Im not sure what the first post means. Can we get the translator again?
  • 02-25-2011 05:44 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Well before that he, wrote this - "Sorry not to have posted in a bit but I have been quite busy with my paper and with some exciting new stuff.
    Best to all of you

That was before the "Blow your mind" ha.

Im not sure what the first post means. Can we get the translator again?

Think I might shave my head and sandpaper my scalp... DIY HSC procedure lol.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth