• 05-31-2012 07:45 AM
    Maradona
    Let's just hope baldtapranost can buy us some time until histogen hits the market.

I need a breathing machine for my follicles otherwise they won't make it "when the saving is here".

If these companies could reveal their formulas for the vehicle we could easily make these stuff with the help of the chinese same as RU or CB.

Just pray baldtapranost reveals their study after phase 2 is done.
  • 05-31-2012 07:46 AM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The problem is, what is stopping people who use for their eye lashes to buy the MPB version - given it is cheaper?

Not much. I'm sure they'll attempt to market them as different. Maybe slap "Version not to be used on eye lashes" on the MPB one. And to be fair, they might be different concentrations. I doubt many people will want to fool with diluting just for better lashes. Don't only rich b*tches buy that stuff anyway?

If they can't separately market them, hopefully they'll just market the MPB one, 'cause they know darn well there's more money in that if it works.
  • 05-31-2012 08:01 AM
    Maradona
    I have an army of 10 raging bald men full of testosterone who have contacted me and are willing to take over histogen's headquarters in asia.

Come on guys let's make this happen kinda like vietnam bald men vs. histogen in singapore.

http://www.vietnammemorial.com/vietnam-soldiers-4.jpg
  • 05-31-2012 08:20 AM
    mlao
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Not much. I'm sure they'll attempt to market them as different. Maybe slap "Version not to be used on eye lashes" on the MPB one. And to be fair, they might be different concentrations. I doubt many people will want to fool with diluting just for better lashes. Don't only rich b*tches buy that stuff anyway?

If they can't separately market them, hopefully they'll just market the MPB one, 'cause they know darn well there's more money in that if it works.

I'm pretty sure that Allergen is testing 3 formulations that are all stronger than the version that is available for eyelashes. Also I read somewhere that the patent for the eyelash version will end in 2013 so it would only make sense to develop a stronger version for MPB.
  • 05-31-2012 09:12 AM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I have an army of 10 raging bald men full of testosterone who have contacted me and are willing to take over histogen's headquarters in asia.

Come on guys let's make this happen kinda like vietnam bald men vs. histogen in singapore.

This may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything, Maradona. Where do I sign, Sarge?
  • 05-31-2012 10:24 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hey UK how's the Minox going? Been on it some time now, if still using it?

I stopped taking cause the shed was unbearable lol.

How about yourself? Did it help the hair line?
  • 06-01-2012 02:49 AM
    LPSboxing
    Quote:

http://www.vietnammemorial.com/vietnam-soldiers-4.jpg

yeah and they (we) don't even need helmets like in the picture. We just spray paint our bald heads with green paint :cool:
  • 06-01-2012 05:00 AM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    This may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything, Maradona. Where do I sign, Sarge?

You guys took it the wrong way and I was exaggerating a bit too but all I am saying is the sooner you get Histogen's treatment the better it will be.

Bald scalps are pretty much incurable in my opinion and I know it's painful to hear it.

This is why I think we need to get off our asses and do something about histogen. Sure our sons will benefit but how about us?

We need to DECLARE WAR on histogen .

Balding men vs. Histogen !!

I don't know how do we sign up maybe spencer or somebody can contact the doctor who did this small study. I think he was a doctor outside the clinical trials of histogen, so this should be reachable.

I am sure this doctor is saving a few of bald asses maybe friends who knows.

We also need to find out how expensive it is to produce this.
  • 06-01-2012 05:46 AM
    BoSox
    Quote:

Bald scalps are pretty much incurable in my opinion and I know it's painful to hear it.

Aderans is coming out with hair cloning, just an FYI.
  • 06-01-2012 06:40 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Aderans is coming out with hair cloning, just an FYI.

Bitmopost will be coming out too

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

DR HAKAN DOGANAY/ 2000 GRAFTS / Implanter Pen+FUE
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Last Post By Hakan Doganay, MD
Yesterday 04:24 PM
"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik