Golf hats for bald men

Printable View

• 07-18-2010 12:30 PM
    derby127
    Golf hats for bald men
    I am bald and I play a lot of golf. I have never been able to find a golf hat that feels good since I've been bald so I designed one for myself. After years of getting requests from other bald guys for one of my hats I finally decided to buy the minimum from a China manufacturer. They will be available in August at my website.

The hats are extremely comfortable and wick away sweat better than anything on the market. There are two styles available; The 4Head Hat, for men with a receding hairline and The BaldGuy Hat for men that are completely or mostly bald. Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.
  • 07-18-2010 02:24 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    These sound great. Maybe I will have them available for my transplant patients. Being from south Florida many of my patients are golfers.
  • 11-03-2010 10:05 AM
    Steve Aronson
    Quote:

Originally Posted by derby127 View Post
    I am bald and I play a lot of golf. I have never been able to find a golf hat that feels good since I've been bald so I designed one for myself. After years of getting requests from other bald guys for one of my hats I finally decided to buy the minimum from a China manufacturer. They will be available in August at my website.

The hats are extremely comfortable and wick away sweat better than anything on the market. There are two styles available; The 4Head Hat, for men with a receding hairline and The BaldGuy Hat for men that are completely or mostly bald. Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.

Hats are in stock and will be a much appreciated Xmas gift. 4 Headwear .com
  • 11-08-2010 02:48 PM
    gillenator
    derby,

Sounds like a good way to avoid sun burn. By the way, you might want to let Spencer know what you are offering in his forum.
  • 11-09-2010 05:18 AM
    Steve Aronson
    gillenator,
    Very good point. The hats are made with a material called Cocona Fabric. This fabric is made from coconut shell resins which provides natural UV protection. In fact the material has a 48 UPF rating (blocks 98% of UV rays). You can watch a video that tells the Cocona story at this link under the Features heading at the 4 Head Wear site
  • 11-18-2010 03:38 PM
    gillenator
    Wow, that's great if they block up to 98% of the UV rays. That would make a practical head covering (post-op) for those patients getting their HTs in South Florida!
  • 04-19-2023 02:42 AM
    Devid
    Guys, bucket hats help me a lot in this situation, I love these hats, they don’t overheat my head, but it’s bad luck, the golf season opens soon, and as luck would have it, it’s gone somewhere, I need a new one, advise a store or a link to amazon, I will be very grateful!
  • 04-19-2023 02:56 AM
    silverady
    Devid hi! I've been a golfer for years, and the golf bucket hat has been my go-to accessory for sun protection. Whether I'm playing a quick nine or a full 18 holes, I know I can rely on my trusty bucket hat to shield my face and neck from the sun's harmful rays. Not only is it functional, but it's also incredibly comfortable and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for a day on the course.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth