• 04-16-2014 03:56 PM
    Arashi
    Wow, Awesome news Desmond !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    looking forward to finding out an account number so I can make this donation

I just checked my credit card online again, yesterday's paypal transaction wasnt debeted yet, I need that to get the paypal account approved. I guess tomorrow ..
  • 04-16-2014 04:00 PM
    HairBane
    Yeah Desmond! Maybe make a new thread for interview question suggestions, etc.
  • 04-16-2014 04:35 PM
    garethbale
    Wow, Desmond, what a legend!

Thanks so much for this.

I will chip in for your trip, not sure how much yet as things are pretty tight at the minute but will try and do £25 or so.
  • 04-16-2014 09:22 PM
    Arashi
    Damn, the account is ready but sending to it failed with an error saying that my country is listed as 'send only' and my account can't receive funds (I'm located in the caribbean). So that s*cks hard.

Desmond, Maybe then it's an idea to send the funds to your paypal directly ? Let me know if that's possible.

Thanks

-A
  • 04-16-2014 09:37 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Damn, the account is ready but sending to it failed with an error saying that my country is listed as 'send only' and my account can't receive funds (I'm located in the caribbean). So that s*cks hard.

Desmond, Maybe then it's an idea to send the funds to your paypal directly ? Let me know if that's possible.

Thanks

-A

WTF, caribbean?! How'd u end up there?!

Anyway, a donations account may prove to be easier if Desmond sets it up and we send the funds directly to him. Hopefully he's not out in the boonies :P
  • 04-16-2014 10:19 PM
    Dan26
    Desmond you are the man!

Everyone who looks at this topic throw any amount of $$$ you can it is for a great cause ;)
  • 04-17-2014 01:36 AM
    bananana
    Great news guys.

I'll chip in with $20-30 as well.
  • 04-17-2014 04:07 AM
    Kiwi
    Thanks so much Desmond!! This is exciting :)
  • 04-17-2014 10:00 AM
    joely
    Is it set up and ready yet Arashi?
  • 04-17-2014 10:26 AM
    Arashi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joely View Post
    Is it set up and ready yet Arashi?

Please see above. The account is ready, but I cant use it in my country to receive money :( Hopefully we can wire it directly to Desmond instead

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth