• 02-17-2010 08:57 PM
    aiyosh
    Scalproller, does it really work?
    Has anyone tried the scalp roller? does it really work?
  • 02-18-2010 12:14 AM
    d0072
    I use it but not religiously. I have not seen much of a difference since using it. About 2 months since ive gotten it and used it about 20 times. I have the .5mm which is really deep and hurts. I put the rogaine foam on after i use it. I would do it more consistantly but the pain really annoys me to do so.
  • 02-18-2010 01:47 AM
    aiyosh
    tat sounds scary, i m thinking of buying the 0.3mm one, but i still hav doubt with the whole idea of putting hole into ur scalp in the next 10 yrs (may be if i have to use it consistently)
  • 02-20-2010 02:21 AM
    namratasnv
    As far as I know about this roller than it is the best to use for hair regrowth like it deep penetrates minoxidil which helps in hair regrowth and it is suitable for men and women.

It can be use daily and it does not harm your scalp at all.

Thanks
  • 02-24-2010 05:28 PM
    wheresMYhairDUDE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by d0072 View Post
    I use it but not religiously. I have not seen much of a difference since using it. About 2 months since ive gotten it and used it about 20 times. I have the .5mm which is really deep and hurts. I put the rogaine foam on after i use it. I would do it more consistantly but the pain really annoys me to do so.

Hi,

I'm curious about this product as from the face of it the idea makes sense...

Can you tell me, when using this roller do you experience any bleeding?

Thanks,

Mark.
  • 03-02-2012 03:15 AM
    bananana
    If you're still alive guys - how hard do you press it?

I don't have almost any pain, actually - it's so much fun to use it!
    No redness, no bleeding or anything. I press it moderately, they dont say in instructions how strong you should do it.

Ps, anyone knows if you could get better results by using it twice daily or even more?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth