Neogenic by L’Oréal

Printable View

• 11-27-2012 01:21 AM
    doke
    are you guys using the full ona a day vials? as you need to do as per instructions,then we may get a fair view of the product as said its not going to do much in the first few weeks after 3 monts or more it will be good to see.
  • 11-27-2012 08:49 AM
    Kirby_
    The guys I knew who trying Neogenic have already given up. It's another Aminexil. :(

Loreal UK never replied to my letters, BTW.
  • 11-27-2012 10:07 AM
    NeedHairASAP
    sounds unfortunately like it snot working
  • 11-27-2012 12:15 PM
    the_dude78
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    The guys I knew who trying Neogenic have already given up. It's another Aminexil. :(

Well, I don't get why people would spend money on it only to give up after 1 or two months, when it clearly says it takes 3 months to see results. This way it's a waste of money for sure.
  • 11-27-2012 03:09 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Well, I don't get why people would spend money on it only to give up after 1 or two months, when it clearly says it takes 3 months to see results. This way it's a waste of money for sure.

I agree 100% the_dude. I personally just started my 2nd month. So far I have noticed minor thickening of the crown/mid portion of my scalp. Unfortunately, the purpose of buying this was to see some activity in my slowly receding hairline..no results in that area as of now.

I use 1-6ml bottle per day as instructed on the box and it is more than enough to cover my entire head. In fact, for those that are tight on funds, I'm positive you could get over 2 months worth of treatment with 1 month worth of product. That's how much liquid comes in these capsules.

I'm following the instructions for now and using each bottle per day to ensure I can say this product worked or not based on their findings and studies. Again, so far I see real thickening in the crown and mid section of my scalp and I know this because I just got a haircut today and could see the difference. I'm still hoping for some regrowth in my corners of my hairline, but I won't hold my breath. For those that claim they know others that have quit...I say they are all tools. Who buys a treatment expecting a NW1 result or insane visible results in just 1 month? It takes time with any hairloss treatment before you can vouch if this is snake oil. The product just came out and it claims to use for 3 months to see positive regrowth.

I'll let everyone know how I shape up after my second month.
  • 11-27-2012 03:16 PM
    Buy The Ticket
    Thanks for the updates StayThick.

Please, please keep it up for at least 4-5 months to get a true idea of this product.

Appreciate posters like yourself, you could save a lot of people money, and ensure word gets out that some products are a scam.
  • 11-27-2012 03:33 PM
    the_dude78
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I agree 100% the_dude. I personally just started my 2nd month. So far I have noticed minor thickening of the crown/mid portion of my scalp. Unfortunately, the purpose of buying this was to see some activity in my slowly receding hairline..no results in that area as of now.

I use 1-6ml bottle per day as instructed on the box and it is more than enough to cover my entire head. In fact, for those that are tight on funds, I'm positive you could get over 2 months worth of treatment with 1 month worth of product. That's how much liquid comes in these capsules.

I'm following the instructions for now and using each bottle per day to ensure I can say this product worked or not based on their findings and studies. Again, so far I see real thickening in the crown and mid section of my scalp and I know this because I just got a haircut today and could see the difference. I'm still hoping for some regrowth in my corners of my hairline, but I won't hold my breath. For those that claim they know others that have quit...I say they are all tools. Who buys a treatment expecting a NW1 result or insane visible results in just 1 month? It takes time with any hairloss treatment before you can vouch if this is snake oil. The product just came out and it claims to use for 3 months to see positive regrowth.

I'll let everyone know how I shape up after my second month.

Yes, this is how it's done folks! I really appreciate what you're doing, StayThick. I may give it a go myself in a few months time, depending on the verdict of the Internet-jury of course.
  • 11-27-2012 04:50 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Yes, this is how it's done folks! I really appreciate what you're doing, StayThick. I may give it a go myself in a few months time, depending on the verdict of the Internet-jury of course.

No problem guys'. If the product is trash, I'll be the first person to inform everyone it isn't worth the steep price..honestly I would just shrug my shoulders if I don't see pretty substantial improvement. At least I can sleep at night knowing I'm doing everything in my financial means to fight this balding curse.

Keep in my mind guys I do have 3 months worth of Neogenic. So rest assured I will be using 3 months worth based on their claims. If I see continued positive regrowth, I'll buy another month worth but use it through 2 to save cash, as I mentioned above.

Stay positive fellas'
  • 11-27-2012 09:55 PM
    Dan26
    Neogenic is a joke! The active ingredient is OK but there are much better and more effective solutions to spend money on than this....

I hope you see good results but this is a scam to milk people in the long term, I promise you could be using ur money on better things....

Minoxidle Sulpahte with adenosine you would probably see great results and they are both cheap AND water soluble so easy to use..if u are interested i will let u know when the next group buy for them is.
  • 11-28-2012 02:32 AM
    doke
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post

I think L oreal uk is a waste of time as they did promote aminexil but its france and l oreal - vichy that is behind neogenic.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth