• 04-30-2013 03:54 PM
    elgorvanelsinki
    2013: nothing is still coming to cure baldness... shame
    How can they still stole money in research and false advise searching a cure for baldness? It's frustrating that a lot of company are spending money and time trying to find a cure so long and they have nothing in their hands. It's not a cancer man, just reactive the follicular units. Is it so difficult? Why so many company and not just a big one? Are you living in the research? Phase I Phase II Phase II a Phase II b Phase III.... years and years, come on. I wuold love to be a researcher, doing nothing for all the life have money and fun.
    Thanks to everybody which is involved in the research of a cure of baldness making profit and doing nothing. All of us really appreciate the way in which you waste a lot of money.
    great regards loosers
  • 04-30-2013 04:12 PM
    Thinning87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elgorvanelsinki View Post
    How can they still stole money in research and false advise searching a cure for baldness? It's frustrating that a lot of company are spending money and time trying to find a cure so long and they have nothing in their hands. It's not a cancer man, just reactive the follicular units. Is it so difficult? Why so many company and not just a big one? Are you living in the research? Phase I Phase II Phase II a Phase II b Phase III.... years and years, come on. I wuold love to be a researcher, doing nothing for all the life have money and fun.
    Thanks to everybody which is involved in the research of a cure of baldness making profit and doing nothing. All of us really appreciate the way in which you waste a lot of money.
    great regards loosers

you're a big p-u-s-s-y
  • 04-30-2013 04:19 PM
    Dirty Hairy
    The guy can't even spell LOSER right....so we all know we can't take this guy seriously.:rolleyes:
  • 04-30-2013 04:36 PM
    elgorvanelsinki
    i'm sorry man, i'm just drunk...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth