• 11-26-2013 04:23 PM
    Scientalk56
    Interview with gail naughton ?
    Hello every1,
    how about we ask for an interview with gail naughton? I think we all gave many questions.. who can help us with that?
  • 11-26-2013 04:37 PM
    Tenma
    Good idea. I'm not hopeful regarding Histogen, must say. if they want to attract investors, showing the media and the public good quality pictures ilustrating the consistent regrowth they're claiming 'd be enough to get tons of money for clinical trials and beyond.
  • 11-26-2013 05:54 PM
    Arashi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Hello every1,
    how about we ask for an interview with gail naughton? I think we all gave many questions.. who can help us with that?

Your best bet is Spencer. I doubt though that Gail is interested about talking about the financing. My personal guess is that they found something they didnt like about the shell and are now looking at others, or maybe even getting their own business entity public. Thing is that the last option probably would take at least half a year, maybe even a year to complete, so that's why a reverse merger into an existing shell is an interesting idea, though it comes with some risks for them.
  • 11-27-2013 07:05 AM
    Scientalk56
    yes, our best bet is Spencer... How can we ask that from him?!?!
  • 11-27-2013 08:44 AM
    HairBane
    How has he not interviewed her yet?! Someone email/call him!
  • 11-27-2013 01:09 PM
    Javert
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    How has he not interviewed her yet?! Someone email/call him!

^This.
  • 11-28-2013 11:40 AM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    ^This.

Winston should as community "moderator"... be passing on our request. Sigh....

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth