:)

Thought you left mate?
  • 05-11-2012 12:09 PM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    Hey, guys! I have a tiny baby ****.

:)

Bob, that's hardly related, but not at all surprising. If you are going to stick around, please stay on topic.
  • 05-11-2012 12:17 PM
    bob13
    good one lol

I love you guys.
    Side effects and all.
  • 05-11-2012 12:30 PM
    Davey Jones
    Bob hates people who suffer side effects from fin because he had tits and ED years before starting any drugs, and it never bothered him.

Listen, guy, no one cares how mad you are that Chrisis won't take you seriously, or whatever it is you're all bunched up about. I think I speak for everyone when I say we just want to see those sweet man boobs. So tits or GTFO.
  • 05-11-2012 12:58 PM
    25 going on 65
    This thread has officially become weird.
  • 05-11-2012 01:20 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    This thread has officially become weird.

Started off rather weird, imo.
  • 05-11-2012 07:35 PM
    Meeks
    Jeepers, as in "jeepers."
  • 05-12-2012 11:03 AM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Those who don't risk, do not win. Do not be a ***** mang!

I think it's advisable that people don't take anything you say seriously.
  • 05-12-2012 12:08 PM
    SoothSayer
    Quote:

Your such a loser you and your boy friend in your Avatar are both self deviating losers. You sit around like the original post says and just whipper and cry. Sit in a forum and bitch about side effects.
    If you were a man you'd go and and find a real woman who you could satisfy enough to think you had no side effects.

If you weren't such an unpleasant person I would feel bad for you. I don't know why you feel the need to insult, criticize, and belittle others who have been simply be taken advantage of by a large corporation.
  • 06-02-2012 04:42 PM
    blakes33
    Quote:

I'm quitting this forum. Have a great life you wont see me anymore.

I apologies for anyone that I hurt. Good Bye

We all took you at your word slob, I mean bob, that your word was actually worth something. Of course, as we've all seen u continue to troll this board, despite your promise to leave (and do the rest of us a tremendous favor) most of us dismiss you as irrelevant and your posts as worthless.

Please show us that you possess the character trait of integrity and make good on your promise to leave this board.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth