Thermodome results so far

Printable View

• 02-26-2014 02:27 AM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I'm not. Well, after falling for Trx 2 my guard is truly up.

Join the club. I started my hair loss battle with Procerin. It had a money back guarantee. All I got was a guaranteed piece of crap.
  • 02-26-2014 04:04 AM
    Jazz1
    I say this again and again, stick to the big 3, daily shampoo with regenepure for me is the best fight. Hair oils are also cheap addition and other topicals that have proven DHT inhibitors like genhair products, Dr Klein and Dr proctors stuff. Folligen is underated and is also a good addition to making those vellus hair terminal etc.
  • 02-26-2014 06:38 AM
    Bocaj
    Ah no..not Dr. Proctors crap. See that long thread at *** and also his Wiki page. Oh wait..his Wiki page no longer exists, because of the fraud that went on!
  • 02-26-2014 03:01 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Ah no..not Dr. Proctors crap. See that long thread at *** and also his Wiki page. Oh wait..his Wiki page no longer exists, because of the fraud that went on!

Probably might be crap who knows I bought it but gave me sides, again I would not say crap because spiro is proven etc. !aybe these lasers are a good addition to current regime because these seem to work on woman who do not suffer sevre hairloss like us, who knows time will tell.
  • 02-26-2014 04:42 PM
    Bocaj
    Minox is proven as well. What's not proven is the combination of what all he uses or claims to use, and/or what he refuses to tell us he uses(yeah, I'd put THAT on my head)..and for sure his claims have never been proven.
  • 02-26-2014 05:17 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I say this again and again, stick to the big 3, daily shampoo with regenepure for me is the best fight. Hair oils are also cheap addition and other topicals that have proven DHT inhibitors like genhair products, Dr Klein and Dr proctors stuff. Folligen is underated and is also a good addition to making those vellus hair terminal etc.

Hi jazz aka prince from Dubai!!!!! Bro I'm going to get a transplant over the summer my regimen is light these days ,
  • 02-26-2014 09:49 PM
    greatjob!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Hi jazz aka prince from Dubai!!!!! Bro I'm going to get a transplant over the summer my regimen is light these days ,

Dude why would you get a transplant? You basically have a full head of hair.
  • 02-27-2014 09:57 AM
    Bocaj
    Yeah really...focus on your house!
  • 03-05-2014 02:33 PM
    youngin
    If this is a scam I'm highly surprised Sara Wasserbauer is advertising for it.
  • 03-05-2014 07:34 PM
    Bocaj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    If this is a scam I'm highly surprised Sara Wasserbauer is advertising for it.

Why is that?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth