• 03-28-2012 03:43 AM
    kd
    My first FUE Transplant in 7 days. Dr Woods
    Guys,

hey I have decided to go ahead and get my transplant. I have paid the deposit at the beginning of last month and then finally see what can happen.

I have decided to go with Dr Woods. Would love your thoughts? I am going and have been already documenting via video my journey and via my blog (sometimes getting a little lazy with posting but will be getting better from now on)

Wish me luck guys. I really hope everything works out. I will be doing it during the Easter break.

If anyone wants me to capture anything on video please tell me and i will put it in. I will distrusting it out after if anyone wants it

Can not wait for the response.
    KD
  • 04-01-2012 03:46 AM
    vinnytr
    All the best of luck mate ,
    Would be nice to see the before pics to start with?
  • 04-01-2012 04:01 AM
    kd
    Buddy they are on my blog. I had the link up and they are on my profile.

I have been asked not to put on the link but its on my profile.

Check it out
  • 04-01-2012 04:55 AM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kd@fuehairtransplanttruth View Post
    If anyone wants me to capture anything on video please tell me and i will put it in. I will distrusting it out after if anyone wants it

i would like to see the extractions wounds he created on the back of your head with close-up photos every day up to a week post-op.
  • 04-01-2012 02:02 PM
    vinnytr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kd@fuehairtransplanttruth View Post
    Buddy they are on my blog. I had the link up and they are on my profile.

I have been asked not to put on the link but its on my profile.

Check it out

Sorry yes i found it in the end .
    Are you sure 1000 grefts will be enough for your hairloss ??
  • 04-02-2012 02:45 AM
    kd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    i would like to see the extractions wounds he created on the back of your head with close-up photos every day up to a week post-op.

Ok I will make sure I get some good pictures to help everyone see what happens during the procedure. Feeling a little nervous but I am going through with it
  • 04-02-2012 02:47 AM
    kd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    Sorry yes i found it in the end .
    Are you sure 1000 grefts will be enough for your hairloss ??

I thought the same thing. I think we will find out. I have thick hair in my donor area and he mentioned that. My hair is very thick but is spaced out which can cause a problem because he has to be more delicate with the extraction.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads