• 05-15-2012 10:13 AM
    tizzle
    Hey, so i got the lotion now and i have no idea how i am supposed to put this lotion on.

do you make the sponge wet before putting the lotion on the sponge? And the lotion is so thick, i feel like its just putting a dot on my head and that it would take a ton of it for my whole scalp :D

Put i think it will work very good since i still have a lot of hair.

Do you have some advice?
  • 05-15-2012 03:57 PM
    jman91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
    Hey, so i got the lotion now and i have no idea how i am supposed to put this lotion on.

do you make the sponge wet before putting the lotion on the sponge? And the lotion is so thick, i feel like its just putting a dot on my head and that it would take a ton of it for my whole scalp :D

Put i think it will work very good since i still have a lot of hair.

Do you have some advice?

i make the sponge damp/wet

work for the back of your head - forward and brush he hair back as you go exposing the scalp to make it easier. remember brush any knots out and blow dry for maximum effect
  • 05-15-2012 11:42 PM
    tizzle
    Works freakin amazing :eek:

Thx so much for sharing your good experience with this product. I think its a lot more natural looks than toppik
  • 05-16-2012 04:52 AM
    jman91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
    Works freakin amazing :eek:

Thx so much for sharing your good experience with this product. I think its a lot more natural looks than toppik

good or you bro, I think not enough people know about the benefits of concealers they really help, glad it worked for you.

It took me a few dozen times to perfect the technique. After 8 months of use everyday nobody has ever noticed it in my hair, just remember if you put too much in rain can make it drip a bit (but it wont drip at all if you dont over do it)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth