• 06-15-2012 12:29 AM
    CallumVaughan94
    6 Attachment(s)
    Receding at 17!? PICTURES (Update)
    The older thread an be found here:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=7472

Basically, has it got worse? Looks the same to me but I keep thinking about it so naturally am getting self conscious about it again. So was wondering what you think?

Also, my hair is a lot shorter in these pictures
    Thanks, Callum
  • 06-15-2012 12:49 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Lol, I can't really tell, maybe matured hairline? You're hair looks good, Johnny Bravo.
  • 06-15-2012 01:00 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CallumVaughan94 View Post

Basically, has it got worse? Looks the same to me but I keep thinking about it so naturally am getting self conscious about it again. So was wondering what you think?

Thanks, Callum

Your hairstyle is amazing, how do you do it like that?
  • 06-15-2012 01:46 PM
    alex82
    Your hair looks good man. I was like that for most of my 20s. receeded but still very thick. I'd say stay away from finasteride and other meds for now unless you start seeing thinning at the crown and top /mid scalp.

I started on fin 7 months ago mainly to try and stop further recession but since starting my hair has become extremely thin and way worse than before. Ironically I now have a very thin crown and front part/hairline. So stay away unless you are sure you have/are getting crown and mid scalp thinning.

All the best
  • 06-15-2012 02:11 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by alex82 View Post
    Your hair looks good man. I was like that for most of my 20s. receeded but still very thick. I'd say stay away from finasteride and other meds for now unless you start seeing thinning at the crown and top /mid scalp.

I started on fin 7 months ago mainly to try and stop further recession but since starting my hair has become extremely thin and way worse than before. Ironically I now have a very thin crown and front part/hairline. So stay away unless you are sure you have/are getting crown and mid scalp thinning.

All the best

Looks like you are not alone alex, read this here:

http://www.*****************/interact...p?f=11&t=75356

OP look into adding toco 8 and regenpure into your regime. I have noticed less shedding with toco 8 for sure.
  • 06-16-2012 05:08 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Looks like you are not alone alex, read this here:

http://www.*****************/interact...p?f=11&t=75356

OP look into adding toco 8 and regenpure into your regime. I have noticed less shedding with toco 8 for sure.

I was looking in to Toco 8 before, but i'm not sold on it. I google Toco 8 results, and have looked for toco 8 before and after pics, and find nothing. All I do is read, read, and read, anecdotal here anecdotal there. Can't just go by word of mouth, have to see some results for myself, and have yet to see that.
  • 06-16-2012 05:35 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I was looking in to Toco 8 before, but i'm not sold on it. I google Toco 8 results, and have looked for toco 8 before and after pics, and find nothing. All I do is read, read, and read, anecdotal here anecdotal there. Can't just go by word of mouth, have to see some results for myself, and have yet to see that.

My shedding has definently decreased on it. Must be doing something.

You are probably right - does **** all. But worth a try. I wouldnt expect regrowth on it.
  • 06-16-2012 09:13 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CallumVaughan94 View Post

Thanks, Callum

Get on RU or just let it flow, it won't get worse for a big while especially if you are not shedding.

Stay away from FIN at least until you're +21.
  • 06-17-2012 12:50 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Get on RU...

Very bad advise right there.
  • 06-17-2012 06:34 AM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Very bad advise right there.

Very good in my opinon. You're the one giving bad advice to everyone with your mature hairlines and get on fin.

Mature hairlines is BALDING, it is CAUSED by DHT. It's not about broad shoulders and whatever you say all the time. It simply stops there EITHER indefinitely or for some time.

Mature hairline and the "very mature" you point are a great indicator of future balding.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth