Printable View

• 03-08-2012 01:20 PM
    thechamp
    Exactly
    Tracking my return I sent back
  • 03-09-2012 05:02 AM
    fontanajul
    Hello,

I am selling an unopened box of three TRx bottles for 100 euros (Basically a bottle for free). I am located in France. If anyone is interested please message me privately.

Regards,
    Maximiliano
  • 03-09-2012 05:54 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post
    Hello,

I am selling an unopened box of three TRx bottles for 100 euros (Basically a bottle for free). I am located in France. If anyone is interested please message me privately.

Regards,
    Maximiliano

why dont you just return it back to them???

what was your experience with it?
  • 03-09-2012 06:26 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Thankfully, I never had a crown balding problem, so it's a moot point for me. 5 or 6 months ago I was terrified that it was beginning to open up, but now it's completely closed up. Whether I was having bad hair days or TRX2 prevented the worst, I cannot say.

againstthis, judging from the initial pics you posted, they seemed to indicate a lower hair count/thickness in the frontal region, about an inch behind the hairline.

In my experience i have noticed new growth in that region and increased thickness, keep an eye out in that area over the coming months.
  • 03-10-2012 01:37 AM
    fontanajul
    Because I don't really trust that I'll get a refund from them (I think return policy is only for a month or something. I ordered these late last year). I don't have that much experience with TRx since I only took it for 6 months and then decided to quit (Too expensive). I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread but try to stay away so that I don't think about my hairloss 24/7.
  • 03-10-2012 06:58 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post
    Because I don't really trust that I'll get a refund from them (I think return policy is only for a month or something. I ordered these late last year). I don't have that much experience with TRx since I only took it for 6 months and then decided to quit (Too expensive). I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread but try to stay away so that I don't think about my hairloss 24/7.

i read some of your posts, didnt you notice at least a stop in shedding? you should have noticed this in the 6 months at minimium.

are you taking it with anything else?
  • 03-11-2012 12:06 AM
    fontanajul
    Yeah I noticed a reduction in shedding but don't know if it was caused by my natural hair cycle, finasteride, or the TRx... In any case, I don't post here often so if anyone's interested just send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  • 03-12-2012 12:14 PM
    AgainstThis
    Check your PM's fontananjul.
  • 03-13-2012 10:16 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows
  • 03-13-2012 11:03 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows

no cosmetically significant growth herem but 2 thin haisrs have popped up on the right side.

Left side temple is s*** but the hairs in the frontal section have never been this good for years.

I really do believe, i overdosed on the niacin!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth