• 10-02-2013 12:46 PM
    ppxrare
    Downgrading to 2 percent minoxidil, Will i lose all my progress ???!!!
    Cant find 5 percent anywhere, it seems in shortage in many countries. Now my only option is to take 2 percent for 2 and half months until I can get a supply of 5 percent minoxidil.

I also take finasteride and nizoral, Ive been on treatments for a year and half, Will i lose all my progress , what do?
  • 10-02-2013 01:01 PM
    Dan26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    Cant find 5 percent anywhere, it seems in shortage in many countries. Now my only option is to take 2 percent for 2 and half months until I can get a supply of 5 percent minoxidil.

I also take finasteride and nizoral, Ive been on treatments for a year and half, Will i lose all my progress , what do?

order off amazon or ebay man
  • 10-02-2013 01:39 PM
    ppxrare
    I dont live in the usa or canada, I live in Egypt. My friend from USA will bring me after 2 and half months
  • 10-02-2013 02:50 PM
    Dan26
    hmmm, how bout kane shop? you can order the minoxidle powder and add it to the 2% minox to up the concentration as high as you want man
  • 10-03-2013 07:37 AM
    SolarPowered Man
    Inhouse ship internationally.

Another option, have you used a forward shipping website before? I have used shipito.com before with success.

Regarding going down to 2%, I can't comment as I have never done that, but I won't take the risk when there are other options out there. Good luck.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth