• 03-22-2014 08:44 AM
    redy
    I'm in the US, thanks though.

Did you experience a shed when adding anything like folligen or promox to what you were doing already?

also, I like regenpure too. only, I feel sometimes when I use it I get a tingling sensation which I feel like means it is working, where a lot of the time I do not get this sensation.
  • 03-22-2014 12:03 PM
    Jazz1
    :)Wow I just had my hair cut today iv only been using promox DMI spray since start February and my hair has deffinatly got thicker. I just called their office to thank him so much :). No shedding, only time I shed when I started regaine foam 3 years ago and propecia, but propecia was 2 years and never shed on propecia or even Dr Klein products.

The only down side letting my hair down is the bloody alopecia areata patches I have come up recently again! I got faithe they will grow back over time as I had them in the past from stress! Other than that my hair is perfect like when I was 10.

Don't worry I have been taking pictures just don't want to post anything until these alopecia areata patches regrow back!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth