Replicel

Printable View

• 04-23-2012 07:21 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    But the report will give each of us a good indication of where this is going.

You'll know if the clinical trials are going on to Phase IIb, but that's about it. The current trials are much too limited in scope to determine much in the way of specifics.
  • 04-23-2012 07:51 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    You'll know if the clinical trials are going on to Phase IIb, but that's about it. The current trials are much too limited in scope to determine much in the way of specifics.

That's your opinion :p . As long as they reveal everything in their results that would be enough to make my conclusions where this is going.

Of course you can always listen to the psychos at hairsite or you can read about 200 papers and make your own conclusions. Whatever suits you.

peace.
  • 04-23-2012 08:03 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    That's your opinion

No, the limited nature of the clinical trials is not an "opinion." A six-month Phase I/IIa trial with 19 participants is simply not broad enough in scope to make any realistically definitive projects about efficacy. That's a fact.
  • 04-23-2012 10:15 PM
    goldbondmafia
    sorry if this has been asked but when is the official date of the report being released?
  • 04-23-2012 11:02 PM
    cleverusername
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    sorry if this has been asked but when is the official date of the report being released?

Hopefully this week.
  • 04-24-2012 11:15 AM
    sausage
    Should know by friday evening.

I expect negative news, thats just the way it is.
  • 04-24-2012 11:16 AM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Should know by friday evening.

I expect negative news, thats just the way it is.

Careful what you wish for mate.
  • 04-24-2012 11:25 AM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Careful what you wish for mate.

The way my life's gone I only think negative. Just been made redundant, got no hair, still living at home, single, and got a major farting problem....I need a turd real bad.
  • 04-24-2012 12:24 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Don't worry guys. If replicel fails you can always just shave your head and get jacked up in the gym. Women love huge muscles. Just look at how ripped Orlando Bloom and Zac Efron are.

Seems you're making some progress. Glad for you.
  • 04-24-2012 12:33 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Don't worry guys. If replicel fails you can always just shave your head and get jacked up in the gym. Women love huge muscles. Just look at how ripped Orlando Bloom and Zac Efron are.

[Mod Edit: Inappropriate image removed... It is not acceptable to encourage others to kill themselves]

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth