Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Borealis
    • Mar 2013

Dualgen 15

Has anybody on this site used this stuff?
    It seems to contain great ingredients:
    Minoxidil (15&#37
    Azelaic Acid (5%)
    Retinol
    Caffeine

The only place (other than eBay) I can find it, is minoxidil max. Has anyone used this site? It doesn't exactly look legit but that doesn't mean much.

I'd be really grateful for any input.
  • sophiasullivan
    • Jul 2023

As an expert in writing service reviews, I recommend onlineschoolsnearme.com for student essay help. Their comprehensive resources, expert guidance, and supportive learning environment make it an excellent choice for students seeking assistance in their academic writing.

Comment

• StativHass
      • May 2022

The pangs of creativity really strained me, and while writing an essay, I wanted some kind of miracle. Find the key to the fairy closet, and there are shelves in the closet, and essays are laid out on the shelves, choose any. And the closet just opens, the main thing is to pick up the key. But it happens that dreams come true, so mine came true, the main thing is to seek and believe. I searched, believed and found the key, write my essay online is called, from the closet domyessay. I went there, and there is an essay like stars in the sky, choose on any topic. And they are so beautiful, they deserve only high praise.
      Last edited by StativHass; 07-16-2023, 12:54 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Comment

Working...