Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was quoted a similar amount and similar number of grafts, but the exact amount won't be decided until the day. Going to Belgium by Eurostar. As for FUE v FUT, I think FUE is the safest bet and I trust the best doctors wouldn't offer it if the yield was so much inferior - they'd definitely not be able to charge double the price.
Hey, well I'm not too bad! My hair condition has actually improved recently. Not sure if it's because I went through a shed on finasteride/minoxidil and it's getting back to normal, or the minoxidil is working. Either way I still want a HT, but haven't made any decisions. Consult next month with Dr Feller on May 16th. Right now suffering with some side effects after taking finasteride, despite quitting it 3 months ago! That's gone to front of my mind and hair has taken a bit of a back seat for now. Feels like I've swapped one problem for another, though the other problem hasn't really gone away